2009年2月15日 星期日

My dreams comes true - Disneyland (2)

The location of Disneyland is around the world, many countries have Disneyland, such as Japan, USA and China(Hong Kong), I have been to Japan(Tokyo) Disneyland twice also. The first time was about my two years old and the second time was about my eleven years old, so I can remember my experience very well. In Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo Disney Resort, it group to two main parts - Tokyo Disneysea and Tokyo Disneyland. Tokyo Disneysea have seven theme harbour, many different kinds of adventure games and many show will be shown in Tokyo Disneysea, but I didn't play inside the Disneysea and I played in Disneyland. It group to two main parts - World Bazaar, Adventureland, Westernland, Critter country, Fantasyland, Toonland and Tomorrowland. I played many good and exciting games. Space Mountain is the roller coster games, the speed of roller coster is very fast, just like the journey to the space. Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blaster is play in the car and use the shoot gun to shooting. we all know how to concentrate the target and shooting. It is an enjoyable game. Micro Adventure is the 3D game, we ware the glasses to see this movie. After then, we had our lunch in the near shooping mail, it is convenient. Near the shopping mail, there have some shops and sell some souvenirs. After we ate our lunch and come back to the Disneyland. We played Pirates of the Caribbean. This game is full of adventure and it is so exciting that I haven't seen before. At the night of Tokyo Disneyland, the bulb around the World Bazaar is light up and Tokyo Disneyland will be shown the fireworks show, some people acting some action. I had the great time in the Tokyo Disneyland. I was very sad about I came back to Hong Kong.

沒有留言: